About Me

Education, the knowledge society, the global market all connected through technology and cross-cultural communication skills are I am all about. I hope through this blog to both guide others and travel myself across disciplines, borders, theories, languages, and cultures in order to create connections to knowledge around the world. I teach at the University level in the areas of Business, Language, Communication, and Technology.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Student run online conference in International Business Education

As I mentioned in my last post, my students are running an online conference in International Business Education. Here is what they wrote for me to post:

On March 24, the Siena College Marketing class will host an online conference on International Business Education. It will link the study of business and working in the business world, differences in educational systems and goals that impact business education, international programs and exchange programs in business. To register click here.

No comments: