About Me

Education, the knowledge society, the global market all connected through technology and cross-cultural communication skills are I am all about. I hope through this blog to both guide others and travel myself across disciplines, borders, theories, languages, and cultures in order to create connections to knowledge around the world. I teach at the University level in the areas of Business, Language, Communication, and Technology.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Check out the Technology Directory

As part of my class's project, my students are creating a directory of new communication technologies, analyzing and evaluating them for use by organizations. Included in the analysis is a rating of the technology and how they might impact an organization.

One of the surprising technologies identified was Craig's list. I know of people (especially the younger generation) that use this. However, I never thought of it as an organizational communication technology.

No comments: