About Me

Education, the knowledge society, the global market all connected through technology and cross-cultural communication skills are I am all about. I hope through this blog to both guide others and travel myself across disciplines, borders, theories, languages, and cultures in order to create connections to knowledge around the world. I teach at the University level in the areas of Business, Language, Communication, and Technology.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Christmas Message


Merry Christmas to all!
Joyeux Noel!
Felices Navidades!
Prettige Kirstdaggen!
Gud Jul!
Frohe Weinnachten!
Buon Natale!

(Sorry about the spelling on some of these. Some of these I know just because I was taught them by friends).

2 comments:

Blogger In Middle-earth said...

Ngā mihi o te Kirihimete, Virginia!

I have so much enjoyed your blog posting this year. It has been a real pleasure dropping in and messing up the base of your posts with comments :-) .

You have an eclectic range of stimulating topics that you pull out of the top-hat like a magician. It is fun trying to catch the streamers as they appear.

All the best for the coming New Year!

Haere rā
from Middle-earth

V Yonkers said...

Thanks Ken. Some people would just refer to my topics as scatter-brained! It sounds nicer the way you put it.

I have also enjoyed your blog for the same reason. I feel this year that my blog has allowed me to "connect 2 the world" as I have comments from readers around the world and from different disciplines.