About Me

Education, the knowledge society, the global market all connected through technology and cross-cultural communication skills are I am all about. I hope through this blog to both guide others and travel myself across disciplines, borders, theories, languages, and cultures in order to create connections to knowledge around the world. I teach at the University level in the areas of Business, Language, Communication, and Technology.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Help with my new blog format

As you can see, I decided to change my blog a bit, use a new template, update the blog list, include my tags. It looks great on the design page, but I can't get the design page to match up how it looks on the web. I'm trying to figure out how to make the blog page smaller, but so far haven't figured out how to do so. So if any of you can give me help on this, I'd appreciate it.

Meanwhile, at least those of you who prefer the larger font will appreciate it (my husband loves it as he can read it without glasses!).

No comments: