About Me

Education, the knowledge society, the global market all connected through technology and cross-cultural communication skills are I am all about. I hope through this blog to both guide others and travel myself across disciplines, borders, theories, languages, and cultures in order to create connections to knowledge around the world. I teach at the University level in the areas of Business, Language, Communication, and Technology.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

On hold for a week

Well, I'm stepping away from the computer for a week and a half. As this is the northern hemisphere, we are supposed to be having summer. And I guess, we should be happy not to have snow (although a few weeks ago there was 2-12 inches of hail). July had 10 inches of rain, so we do feel ready for the sunny days of summer. Hopefully, we'll have good weather to do things with the family.

No comments: